Answering Your Questions
How do I enroll?
- Type in the special website address that appears inside your tour brochure or you can also find your tour on our website at: https://bit.ly/TSATours.
- Enroll by clicking on the green “Select” button on your tour’s page. You can enroll more than one person per log in! You have many payment options including ACH. You have the option of enrolling online and then sending a check for the minimum deposit of $600. As soon as we receive your check with the minimum deposit we will enroll you.
Any questions about enrolling, feel free to call us anytime at 800-444-8885 or email us at info2[at]tsatours.com.
How do I make payments?
1) Send a check or money order to TSA Tours: 6965 S. Priest Dr. #6, Tempe, AZ 85283
2) Return to http://www.wetravel.com and log in with the email you provided at enrollment.
If you are using a debit or check card, please note that your payment may be declined if it exceeds your daily spending limit. Call your bank ahead of time to authorize a larger amount.
When is the Early Bird price guarantee deadline?
Each group is priced on a minimum number of participants. The price guarantee does not cover a surcharge if your group should fall below the minimum number.
Government taxes, including airline taxes and fuel surcharges imposed after the printing/pricing dates are also not covered in the guarantee. The post office postmark or online payment time stamp determines the effective date. Early Bird participants are subject to normal cancellation/refund procedures. Participants with special arrangements are not covered by the Early Bird plan.
What is the payment plan and when are the deadlines?
- $600 non-refundable deposit due with registration form
- $1,000 due 30 days after initial deposit was made
- $1,000 due 45 days after second payment was made
Deadlines for full payment are:
- 60 days before departure for tours departing before April 30.
- 90 days before departure for all other tours.
Full payment is required if you register after the full payment deadline.
What if I miss the final payment deadline?
If full payment has not been made by 45 days prior to departure, it will be understood that the participant is cancelling from the program, and the applicable (75%) cancellation penalty will be in effect. Reinstatement is possible on a space-available basis only, and involves full payment by cashier’s check or money order, plus a $150 service charge.
If I cancel will I receive a refund?
The right to refunds if a participant changes plans is limited. Participants wishing to cancel must do so in writing, and the Postal Service postmark date or email time stamp will be the determining date for all cancellations. The following schedule of refunds will apply:
- 90 days or more before departure: If the notice of cancellation is postmarked within this period, a full refund, less the program deposit of $600 and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties will be given.
- 89 to 60 days before departure: If the cancellation notice is postmarked less than 89 but 60 days or more before departure, a full refund, less $1000 and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties will be given.
- Less than 60 days before departure: Cancellations postmarked less than 60 days before departure and received at least 72 hours prior to departure are subject to a 75% cancellation penalty and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of departure and “no show” passengers receive no refund.
What if I don’t want the optional Pre-Travel Protection Plan?
How do I check my balance? What if I overpaid?
I don’t have a roommate or I’m an adult wanting to stay in a single or double room.
Adult trips are usually based on twin rooms. Single adults enrolling on a tour without a roommate and who are unable to be assigned a roommate by TSA Tours will be charged the single supplement fee. Single supplements are available upon request.
Can I change my flights, stay longer or depart from/return to a different city?
What if I want to buy my own plane ticket or use my miles/flight credits?
Can I earn mileage credit for my flights?
Do I need a passport or a visa to travel? How do I get one?
To simplify the passport expiration requirements, our summation of what the U.S. Department of State says for travel:
Three months of active passport status is REQUIRED from the date of leaving the international destination (on your return home). Six months is preferred by most countries. Check your passport expiration date today and then always check the up-to-date status online at: http://travel.state.gov
If you’re curious about travel warnings and alerts and what it means, go to:
Also, see visas:
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling from the U.S. to another country (carrying a non-U.S. passport) may be required to obtain visas before traveling.
Do you have a traveler's packing list?
How can I receive college credit for a tour?
Currently we are negotiating more opportunities for college credit for your tour. Check this space again later in the summer of 2022 and we should have some more information.